THE HALL IS NOW CLOSED AS A RESULT OF CORONA VIRUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE CLOSURE HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTILL THE END DECEMBER OR BEGINNING OF JANUARY 2021.
ALL RESIDENTS AND USERS ON THE HALL MAILING LIST HAVE ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED.
Charlton Musgrove Memorial Hall
A much loved and well used village hall, opened in December 2010 to replace an older hall, after a long campaign led by the whole community. The hall is a registered charity 304732 run for the benefit of the residents of Charlton Musgrove and is managed by volunteers
The Hall is conveniently located just 3 miles from Wincanton,
3 miles from Bruton and just 5 minutes from the A303 making
it easily accessible.
- Hall accommodates 140 seated (NB only 70 chairs)
- Large separate meeting room - capacity 30 (NB only 25 chairs)
- Ceilings with special acoustic design*
- Fully equipped, spacious kitchen
- Toilets including disabled and baby change facility
- Hearing loop
- Covered patio and enclosed lawn area
- Wi-Fi Broadband and 55" Smart TV
- Parking for up to 80 cars
*this means no bouncy castles inside the building
The Hall hosts many regular activities. For details see What's On
ALL OTHER EVENTS ARE CANCELLED DUE TO CORONA VIRUS
Revitalising Yoga Class
at CMMH 7 - 8.30pm
Every Wednesday and Thursday morning at CMMH
Access Instructions for CM Community Defibrillator